By Creepah
#177471 Hey guys. Currently, I am making a texture pack, running into a bit of an issue, or at least some sort of stumbling block. Namely, when editing battle GUI for the mod, I require to tweak small things every time, saving the texture pack, relaunching the Pixelmon launcher. This is due to the fact that it is hard to exactly locate where text, sprites, etc. are placed on the actual GUI in the game.

The thing where the corners of small parts like overlay in the GUI are highlighted (like this) helped a bit, but having something like an actual, like, 'template' thingy would help a lot.

Thanks for reading.

Note: I'm a noob at editing textures. If there already is a way to simply do this, please let me know.

By Creepah
MrMasochism wrote:crash log?

lol, I completely forgot about this post... It seemed to work after the crash. If I come across another one, I will send the logs here. my bad :P
By Creepah
SKy2008 wrote:F3 + T reloads all textures ingame. Alternatively F3 + A will reload everything.
Just change the files, reload, adjust, reload again etc. No need to close/open the entire game.

Not sure what happens, but I just made a change in my texture pack, did F3+T. This put it back to default texture pack. When I tried to select the texture packs I wanted to use, and clicked 'Done', it would just go back to the default texture pack.
Gif:
By MoeBoy76
Creepah wrote:Not sure what happens, but I just made a change in my texture pack, did F3+T. This put it back to default texture pack. When I tried to select the texture packs I wanted to use, and clicked 'Done', it would just go back to the default texture pack.
Gif:

sounds like there's a misconfiguration in your pack, which causes MC to unload all RPs, i've had this happen before
By Creepah
#180014 Any idea how to fix this misconfiguration? Because I would have no idea xD
The pack_format in the pack.mcmeta is 1, which I'm pretty sure is the only configuration, and it is the one used for 1.8, so that shouldn't be the problem?
thanks in advance
By SKyTheThunder
Creepah wrote:The pack_format in the pack.mcmeta is 1, which I'm pretty sure is the only configuration, and it is the one used for 1.8, so that shouldn't be the problem?

1.9+ uses pack_format 2, but if you're on 1.8.x that shouldn't be a problem.

Did it work before? If so, what did you change since then - the problem should be in those files...
JOIN THE TEAM