By TheSaw725
#178327 I think that it would be a great idea if a new option was created in the config file to disable Pixelmon spawning entirely. Currently, the only way to do this is to either change the dimension to spawn in category, or disable every generation through that option. Sadly though, the second option will not let you throw out your Pixelmon from that generation. I think that the option to disable Pixelmon spawning entirely could be very useful to people maybe looking to make maps with custom spawns as I am trying to do.

By Some Body
#178352 Since you can already do this, there's not much point duplicating the capability.
By MoeBoy76
#178371 you actually should be doing either the first thing you said or setting the land, water, underground and air spawns to 0
By TheSaw725
MoeBoy76 wrote:you actually should be doing either the first thing you said or setting the land, water, underground and air spawns to 0

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it said max pokemon on land, water, underground, or air at a time. I did not change this to 0 because I thought that would even cancel my custom spawns.
By MoeBoy76
TheSaw725 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it said max pokemon on land, water, underground, or air at a time. I did not change this to 0 because I thought that would even cancel my custom spawns.

Nope, those values do not affect spawners at all, although the opposite is true
JOIN THE TEAM