By Rob5609
#180211 Travel/Roads: I find myself travelling a lot in pixelmon looking for pokemon or going to biomes, i know there's already going to be a bicycle feature but other stuff like hang gliders, motor bike, boats. Also Roads kind of like lord of the rings mod where there are roads, and i'm not asking for huge maps and cities but like a randomly generated path where every 500 or so blocks a pokecenter, a pokeshop or a custom village with a gym or something like that and it's all on chance, so you could go for 1000 blocks blocks with nothing along the road but there will definitely be a healing centre every 1000 blocks at least. This way it makes the mod extremely fun as you can travel as much as you like, catch many different pokemon in different biomes and a have an adventure, while what usually happens is the player settles down in one place to wait for their apricorns to grow.

By SKyTheThunder
#180219 The problem with structures like roads is that they are incredibly hard to code right. Like, what happens when there's a steep hillside or a cave opening where the road is supposed to go? What's with rivers? And how would you make sure the road map doesn't just loop back to itself because there's no other way it can create a usable road?
That's a lot of work for a feature that really wouldn't add that much. It's basically just a hint how to get to the next Poké Center, Village or Gym - something that can be achieved by easier means.
By Rob5609
#180311 fair enough but with my friend's i just keep cheats on because although u can modify the starting level, when you spawn your starter can get taken out extremely quickly by aggressive pokemon which makes it boring, and i don't know of a way to make centres spawn more frequently if there is please tell me
JOIN THE TEAM