By PrincessDeo
#181494 I think it would be a pretty interesting idea to have Arceus only be able to be captured in the End. I think it would be a cool idea to have him spawn in there. Just my suggestion

Thank you,

PrincessDeo

By RyJaMu
#181548 ithink it would be cool it dialga and palkia spawned in the end and you would have to catch them both to activate the new portals to spawn where you throw the ender pearl through and catch giritini there
or have to catch all three in end and arcues in the new end bit ;D
By Fducker
#181596 would be instead great to find a huge build in the Extreme Hills called "Sinjo Ruins", that would be made with a style similar to the Spear pillar, then in there find instead a "portal block" to the End but instead activated by "red Chain Rings" rare drop from bosses , and after going to the end in here finding each time one of the creation trio , then also having the opportunity to get another rare drop if killed one of the trio instead , the Azure flute , and another altar in the center of the End, and this bringing you to the Hall of origin to fight Archeus.
By FluidCultist
#182305 That seems like a lot of setup on the mods part although I guess they are trying to mimic the games (In this case pokemon HS and SS)
By FluidCultist
#182306 The Arceus "quest" could be done like this:
1. Find the lake guardians (Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf) and capture them (so they will hold a piece of chain). When caught they will have a held item (Piece of chain) which when all 3 are put into the crafting table will form the Red Chain.

2. Go to the end ,where there is a structure similar to spear pillar, where there are two statues of Dialga and Palkia which come to life when right clicked with the Red Chain (one at a time to avoid despawning) when they are captured they drop a piece of Azure Flute (One per Pokemon, two together), which when combined form the broken Azure flute.

3. Use the broken flute to transport the player to Giratina's world where he will be waiting. Battle him and after he is captured he will drop another piece of Azure flute which when added together with the broken azure flute will make the Azure flute. After Giratina is battled and the flute is created, use it again to go back to the end(or a new location) where Arceus (as a statue or Pokemon) is waiting.

That's it after he is beaten you'll be allowed past him to a chest containing the orbs for the creation trio and plates (maybe). After that you'll be transported back to the Overworld.

Item's required:
A piece of chain (x3)
The Red Chain
A piece of Azure Flute (x2) then (x3)
Azure Flute

Item's found:
Timespace orbs (Adamant Orb, Lustrous Orb, Griseous Orb)
Plates (All types)

I'm not sure if this is the best idea, but I think it is one of them.
Not to steal the OPs post but some feedback I guess would be nice, especially from the original poster! :-)
By bvanseghi
#182307 The developers have mentioned before that they do not want to touch Minecraft's dimensions, specifically The End OR the Nether.

They have also touched on the subject of adding dimensions. Dimensions would be too complex to add, as they would need whole new mechanics, blocks, time behaviours, generation files, and all of that for 3 Pokemon.

It would probably be better off if it were something like, say, a new biome. Call this biome Mt Coronet. This biome only spawns once in the map. This biome contains the Spear Pillar structure at the top (and basically the biome is a huge mountain).

Go to that structure, stand on a specific block. Maybe even face, say, the Sun. Play the flute. Stairs will spawn going up to the maximum world height. Arceus is up there, on a platform. Fight Arceus.

That is for Arceus. Now for the Lake Trio, you could have them spawn in the Dark Forest in water. Or, maybe there can be another biome for them too. Just one big lake, and at the center, is a cave structure. Inside they will be there.

For Palkia, maybe just summon him. No need for a dimension. Same for Dialga. Maybe have cool effects, like when Dialga is summoned, time stops.

For Giratina.... In Pearl, he could be found within a cave. But the cave was Maze like, and very hard to navigate. Maybe that could be an underground structure. The Looping rooms, that's probably hard to pull off in a 3 Dimensional set.
By SKyTheThunder
bvanseghi wrote:It would probably be better off if it were something like, say, a new biome.

Not sure if it's that much easier to implement a new biome instead of a dimension (and if so I'd rather see a "city" one). Maybe just a temple-like structure that spawns only above a certain height or something, only putting it on a hill top.

Since the general plan is to implement a custom structure for every (major) legendary anyway and those discussed are not implemented yet - or even about to to my knowledge - I'm just going to wait and see.
By bvanseghi
#182351 From my experience, @SKy2008, biomes are easier to add than dimensions. All the devs could do is use Extreme Hills code as a source code and then just amplify that to seem bigger. Then just have the structure spawn on the top.

Dimensions would be a lot harder, and not to mention time consuming. That kind of effort is not worth it for 3 Pokemon, especially when they don't even need it.

Yes, I agree with the waiting part.
JOIN THE TEAM