By pokken
#181792 I'd like to see more flexibility with spawners e.g: adding day/night spawn rates for Pokemon, adding the ability for seperate rarity lists for Pokemon, adding rarities for shiny chance, hidden ability, etc per Pokemon, all that stuff.

By SKyTheThunder
#181803 Doesn't sound like a bad idea. Especially useful for map makers, but also interesting for base game structures...

Try to be more specific though. What features would you like to see in which relation to each other? The more details you provide the easier it is for devs to decide whether or not to implement it and in what way exactly.
By pokken
#181809 Well a more specific rundown of what I would like is:

- Adding a better GUI for current Pokemon in the spawner that also supports editing the Pokemon and its rarity on the spot.
- Adding modifiers that can change the rarity of Pokemon, e.g: a + could be next to a Pokemon in the list, which opens a GUI. The GUI allows you to add modifiers such as: Time modifiers, Weather modifiers, Player's highest level Pokemon modifiers (Checks what the nearby player's highest level Pokemon is and adjusts spawning.) The modifiers have then the value and the amount it times the Pokemon's rarity by (x0.0, x2.0, x1.5, or any other custom value) , an example could be: creating modifiers for Gastly that when its daytime, it times it's rarity by 0, disabling it from being spawned in the day, then making a modifier that when its night time, it times its rarity by 2.
- Increasing max spawns
- Increasing radius
- Adding a "fire when player is nearby" option with radius in blocks
- Optional, but maybe adding a "spawn on certain block" feature where you can set what block the Pokemon can spawn on.

Why I'd want this is that Spawn of Psyduck is global, and affects the whole map. With advanced spawners, map makers can make custom spawn rates without needing to set up global spawn rates or adding a downloadable config.
JOIN THE TEAM