By LucieTwi
#182156 So, I'm having this farm-issue. Pixelmon keep spawning inside it and trample the fields. I've been searching google and this forum but couldn't find a solution to my problem. Also, since I only play on singleplayer, WorldGuard is not really an option.

Would it be possible to implement a feature that would stop pokemon from spawning on fields or beneath a certain kind of roof or something. Or maybe a certain kind of torch that prevents them from spawning in a specified area around it. That way one could make a farm safe even in singleplayer.

By Leyokii
#187207 I don't know if it's too late to bump this post but I find a bit annoying I can't protect farm fields in any way other than placing blocks right above the crop itself to protect it.
A block that stops pokemon from spawning would be a great addition to make even entire cities safe from violent pokemon. Right now i've to disable them but agresive pokemon is a nice spice with the level scaling preventing trainers to go too far beyond their current level.

Thanks for listening devs.
JOIN THE TEAM