By harrymanhire
#182332 I have always wanted to use the illusion ability outside of battle just like what Zorua and zoroark can do in the anime there is no fan made game that has done this befor so this mod could be the first to do it what you could do is have it added to the forage thing and the way it could work is you point at a pokemon and then Zorua or zoroark can then use the illusion ability on that pokemon this could also give Zorua and zoroark one more new animation when using it also you could use this as a new way for the illusion ability in battle other than Zorua or zoroark being the last pokemon in your party also it would be cool to see them as other players or your self please make this happen it would be cool to see

By bvanseghi
#182353 I don't think this would be good for battle mechanics. The way you said it makes it sound like this: Out of battle, Zorua/Zoroark can use their illusion ability on a Pokemon out of battle, and then bring that same illusion into battle.

That means I could use illusion on a legendary and then bring it into battle.
That also means that ANY Pokemon can be made as an illusion, not just mine.
This doesn't fall in line with the original game mechanics of Pokemon and could probably be exploited.

Abilities are usually not used outside of battle. Moves are.
By harrymanhire
#182394 ok then lets just say its not the same for in battle i just want to use the illusion ability out of battle just like how it works in the anime also i didn't mean for it to sound like the pokemon comes with you into battle
By SKyTheThunder
#182400 It wouldn't really do much at all... It's just... Having a certain Pokémon follow you around...
Personally I don't think such a purely cosmetic feature (that hardly anyone would ever use) is worth the amount of work it would take to implement.
By harrymanhire
#182418 yeah but you can use it to trick people please can you add it in i don't see much people using hm cut or forage or any of that also who don't want to see a 2nd player of the same and it is used in the games
JOIN THE TEAM