By Pokenerd8
#182963 Hey there! I am currently working on new blocks for the mod to help everyone out with building Gyms, towns, and other structures as well. Thing is, I would really like some ideas from other players on what kind of blocks they would like to see be added, with a few of guidelines to follow of course.

1. They can't be made out out rare materials.
This means no blocks made out of Water Stones, Rare Candy, or other rare items, as this would allow players to grief structures to easily obtain these rare materials.

2. They have to have a purpose. For example, a rainbow pumpkin block would not really be beneficial.

3. The textures for the blocks need to fit Minecraft style, meaning they can't have something look too smoothed and will need to go along well with other vanilla Minecraft blocks.

Example: The block below can be used for ruins in an Unown dungeon or used for a Ground-themed Gym. It's not made out of something rare either, so people are less likely to grief for it. It can be used alongside several other blocks.

Anyway, hope to see some new block ideas for us to work on! :)

*NOTE: If you want to help us with these blocks, be sure to head to the main Pixelmon Discord chat here:
https://discordapp.com/invite/drsNA?utm_source=Discord%20Widget&utm_medium=Connect

By TidusGaming
#182966 Some blocks I'd love to see in the mod would be some of the following.
Multicolored Temple Bricks, some faded, some brighter.
Multicolored Light sources, like differently pigmented Sealaterns would be beautiful.
More colored clays, and more textured clays would be the absolute best. Clay has such a diverse amount of colors that everyone loves, but its so incredibly textureless. If you could make a clay block that holds more texture than clay already does, as well as adding the other pigments of clay that'd be phenomenal!
One last thing, that is kind of a few things, is add stairs for several types of blocks, IE the gems blocks, like amethyst and sapphire, the hopefully new clay blocks, both textured and not textured ones, and maybe even a stair for a potential source of light with multiple pigments, as I asked for above!
By LegendaryCossack
#182967 Like what TidusGaming I would love to see colorful temple brick blocks and other sorts of blocks like that! Builds on the server could finally be colorful and textured! Speaking of color clay with textures and extra colors would make individualizing gyms other buildings so much easier. Stairs and slabs for gem blocks such crystal and ruby would be greatly appreciated as well. And if possible those colored lighting blocks to brighten up the world with something other than lamps and glowstone would be the absolute best thing ever. Much love to you guys for working to make the mod better. Keep up the great work!
By Zytaria
#182970 I would love to see some new light colors. As a builder I find the few illuminating blocks to be very limiting and having the ability to craft more light sources of varying colors would be a marvelous addition, especially for themed gyms.

As TidusGaming mentioned before a pigmented temple brick would be marvelous, as well as stair and slab variants. I would love to see some sparkly, gem block, stairs and slabs as well, it would add so many options for a builder like myself.

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Thank you so much, Zytaria.
By CurtisEdwards
#183040 I think this would be a good idea for pixelmon to have more blocks to play around with because people dont always like using the vanilla blocks. I like how @TidusGaming had suggested the different temple blocks and what not but I think it would be pretty cool to also have a unique glass block and also have more pixelmon breeding blocks that have a good breeding point level for the type. Good idea @TidusGaming! and thanks for adding more blocks into pixelmon. :-D
By Leyokii
#187492 I think we need some machine-looking blocks for some lab's (Oak's one maybe) or electric gyms.
They could gave gauges and made out of iron ingots and redstone in different displays for different machines and never able to be ported back to prevent griefing.
JOIN THE TEAM