By Thepump2001
#183600 I am a big fan and a dedicated player of the Pixelmon Mod, and I can't wait to see future improvements. However... Personally, I find it very disconcerting that the Regigigas spawning functions are pretty much the same as Regice, Registeel, and Regirock's spawning. I understand that Regigigas was designed to spawn naturally in a Cold Taiga M Biome, as to be in line with how most other Legendaries spawn. However, I find it to be both somewhat unbalanced and upsetting that Regigigas can be so easily obtained (Relatively speaking). As you might know, in order to find Regigigas in the official Pokemon game, you needed to have also found and captured Regice, Registeel, and Regirock . I would love to see the Regigigas spawning be altered so that it may only spawn in the Cold Taiga M Biome whilst you have Regice, Registeel, and Regirock in your inventory. I believe this would not only 'balance' the game, for a lack of better words, but also add an interesting and exciting challenge to those who wish to obtain this powerful Pokemon.

Also, this is a smaller suggestion, but perhaps Regigigas' model can be enlarged? It would better suit how he is portrayed in the anime and in the game.

Thank you for taking your time to read and consider my suggestion. I can't thank the Pixelmon team enough for what they do for us. :-D

~Thepump2001

By SKyTheThunder
#183607 The current spawn behavior is temporary - only to make every legendary accessible without cheats. The plan is to implement unique places, conditions and/or events for every (major) legendary. The Bird Shrines are the first of these.
That however takes some time to implement - hence the rare spawn solution. It isn't really worth working on a more complex version if it's going to get replaced anyway. And what you're suggesting isn't that easy to do as well. Does it spawn if the three Regis are present among all players in the area, or just for those who have all three themselves? And if so, how would you limit it just for them? etc...

Pixelmon's models are generally scaled by their official ingame height. That's how tall it is in the games.
By Thepump2001
#183625 Aah, I see. I was unaware that the current spawn conditions were temporary. However it was a lapse of judgement on my part when I forgot how the height scales worked. Regigigas is just so much larger in the anime, but oh well. Thank you for clearing that up. I can't wait until the spawning for all legendaries are updated.
JOIN THE TEAM