By Pokenerd8
#184584 This may sound strange but i would like there to be empty textures for all of the pokemon,

My reason for this is because players like me want to create adventure maps based on other forms of pokemon. take for example shadow lugia. you would have to waste your shiny texture for a shadow lugia, which i can agree is a fair trade but what i would still like to have more options. also this doesn't just have to be for shadow pokemon, this could be used for made up types of pokemon such as delta species or used for alolan forms, and other various types. that and not sure alot of people would be too happy to waste shinies just to get more forms for each pokemon.

This definitely isn't something that's high on priority but rather just to give people more options with what they want to do.

By MrMasochism
#184878 What exactly do you mean by empty textures? Do you want an alternate texture possibility for a pokemon which will be enabled by a sidemod or resource pack? How would that work in your mind?
By Pokenerd8
#184885 I was thinking of a placeholder for each pokemon for a resource pack to be able to edit the texture/model of it. so that they could do alternate forms of it. (kinda like keldeo's forms)
or alternate colored pokemon etc.

I would also so say have a way to edit there stats on them in a database as well but i figured that part would be more work than it is worth.
JOIN THE TEAM