By WobbuffetWynaut
#187899 So are mine bad? :-(

:D I made a new ocean wallpaper!
I think it looks better than my old one! ;)

Snowy

What it would look like in game
By MrMasochism
#188036 Sorry WobbuffetWynaut but those are improved but would still need further work to look good enough to add into the mod
By Pokenerd8
#188064 tried to make a space themed one. :)

wasn't sure what size to make it so it may be a tad big, but if the size the only issue i can edit the image :)
By SKyTheThunder
Pokenerd8 wrote:tried to make a space themed one. :)

[...]

Is this 100% your own? The Lunatone looks a bit like it was cut out from other media and pasted there.

Also: Can we even use this yet, with it containing Gen 7 Pokémon? (Apart from the obvious "This background shows this Pokémon!!! Why is it not in the mod then??!!!!111oneeleven" factor.)
By Pokenerd8
#188067 yea i did do everything i still have all the layers on.

i admit it does look odd but i guess i got carried away xD.

heres a bunch of layers and one turned off to show you i can edit it still :)
Spoiler:

as for gen7 mons i wanted to do the closest thing to a star pokemon so i used the meteor pokemon minior. though if it does become a problem i can remove them and make a matching solrock. just thought the more colorful pokemon would look better
By SKyTheThunder
#188068 Alright then, just wanted to make sure. :D
You may want to fix its edges up a bit though - they're very pixely.

On the Minior topic I'm waiting for more opinions. Though I have to admit that they add a lot visually.
By WobbuffetWynaut
#188077 :/
I think I'll just... stop making them..

:O Pokenerd's is really good :D
It's so spacey.. with Minior.
By EternalLamb
#188161 "wasn't sure what size to make it so it may be a tad big, but if the size the only issue i can edit the image :)"

Yea, knowing what dimensions to use would be crazy helpful. I based mine off of a screenshot that I blew up to 1920x1080 thinking that its probably proportionate to desktop resolution but it might be one uniform size for all resolutions. I have no idea.
JOIN THE TEAM