By MoeBoy76
#188174 All GUIs should be 64x64 or 128x128, 256x256 would probably also work

By EternalLamb
#188216 Would it be more or less helpful/useful to start from that 256x256 and just leave it here to be resized when/if needed? (since it almost always looks better to size down than up)
By Pokenerd8
#188224 my only problem with 256x256 is that the computer wallpaper looks like it's a rectangle so it would have to stretch the image would it not?
or would it not matter too much?
By Jay113355
#188228 If the computer gui isn't square then we would just change the gui code to make it so.
By WobbuffetWynaut
#188276 Is this one good?

:( All of mine are bad..
By WobbuffetWynaut
#188341 I think I should just stop making new ones and try to make one wallpaper better until it's good enough to put in the mod..
But, I made a thing, and it's probably really bad ;-; Because I'm really bad at drawing.

By WobbuffetWynaut
#188768 Soo? Uh...
Is anyone going to tell me about what I could do to it to make it better?
Isn't it bad?
By Pokenerd8
#188773 gonna try to do the best i can to point out what i think could use work.
(granted my picture could use work soon as i figure out the situation with gen7 mons)

anyway the mountains looks okay but the front part with the snow looks out of focus and
a bit 2D. You could try adding more volume to the picture by adding more layers one behind the either and darken each layer bit by bit.

something kinda like this. (except with snow)
Spoiler:

also just for extra effect you could try adding few trees here and there but not really 100% needed

as for the dark gray part i don't know what that is. that more shadows from the mountains?

also if your making a snowy place the mountains in the distance should have snow on top of them instead of plain gray all the way around. so put patches of snow near the tops of each peak and maybe some here and there going down.

also your articuno looks like a 5 year old's kite, not sure really how to improve that without telling you to redo that.

and last thing i want to point out is that snow goes everywhere and not only being the moutains. nor look like cotton ball fairies. i wasn't that great at making snow or rain look natural either so i don't know how to help make that look real but i do know that snow fall you have only falling behind the mountain and then you got them closer snowflakes only in the sky part of the picture. might try to fix that.

i would have other nitpicks but nothing big.
sorry if this looks like i'm trying to be mean :( but you wanted to know what people think of it so i try to be honest.
JOIN THE TEAM