By WobbuffetWynaut
My Suggestion - Wallpapers for PC Boxes

I think that PC Boxes in Pixelmon should be able to have wallpapers like the PC Boxes do in most of the Pokemon games. :P Here's some pictures of what I mean:
I made these.

Luvdisc Oceans

Spheal Snowland

Jirachi

By SnowBlitzz
#187099 Honestly it would be really amazing to be able to customize your pc boxes. Just a little side thing you do when you're bored.
By Leyokii
#187138 This would be a cool feature to have. Not a must have, but still a nice one.
I support it!
By MrMasochism
#187554 If someone provides some artwork for it (not ripped from the games or other websites but fully original) then I or someone else will add this
By WobbuffetWynaut
MrMasochism wrote:If someone provides some artwork for it (not ripped from the games or other websites but fully original) then I or someone else will add this

Could they be like this? (I made these)

Spoiler:
Sunset

Space

Sunny

Dot Checker
By WobbuffetWynaut
SKy2008 wrote:I'd go with more details/less "sharp" edges, but motive wise that's pretty good.

:/ I can't make anything good because all I have is Paint...
Is there something else that I can use?
By SKyTheThunder
#187816 You may want to try Paint.NET or Gimp. Both are free image manipulating programs: Paint.NET is pretty basic and very close to MS Paint in the way you use it; Gimp is more inspired by Photoshop - can do more, but is a bit more complex.
By WobbuffetWynaut
#187818 I remade one of them.
Would this be good?

Here's a new one:
Ocean

Relic Castle Volcarona
JOIN THE TEAM