By McGangsterFresh
#187411 Hello, today i found myself in trouble, and i found a soluction, but unfortunatelly isnt implemented into pixelmon.. So my trouble was, i created few shopkeepers on my shop, knowing that they can still spawning in poke marts, but that isnt a problema, then i my vip shop i created a shop keeper, but in that region only vips users can get in, that the shop keeper in that region can still spawn in poke marts, so my soluction was to add na option to set a permission to use a specific shop keeper..

Maybe inside the file where you create them, below the option
"type": "PokemartMain" you could add another option like
"Permission to use": "shopkeeper.use.{shopkeepername}" or watever

Or add a Shopkeeper type that can only be spawned with NPC editor, they dont spawn in poke mart

By McGangsterFresh
MoeBoy76 wrote:Sure they should have a rarity configuration for spawning (since that works now) but the only permission that would be added would be to interact with any shopkeeper

How does rarity Works? Is for shop keepers of the "Spawn" type? or the the ones that also spawns in poke marts?
By McGangsterFresh
MoeBoy76 wrote:There isn't an individual shopkeeper rarity, which is what i meant, it should be configurable

what is that shop keeper rarity for?
Code: Select all{
  "rarities": [
    {
      "type": "trainer",
      "rarity": 200
    },
    {
      "type": "tutor",
      "rarity": 10
    },
    {
      "type": "relearner",
    },
    {
      "type": "trader",
      "rarity": 20
    },
    {
      "type": "shopkeeper",
    }
  ],
By McGangsterFresh
MoeBoy76 wrote:That's the rarity that a shopkeeper will spawn in the wild like trainers and other NPCs do

So if i put a rarity like -1 for it and create a "Spawn" type shop keep would prevent it from spawning in the wild? Or maybe if i put a huge amount of rarity?

Q: If i want them to spawn less often should i increae or decrease that value?
JOIN THE TEAM