By enderboy130
#187436 Does anyone remember this? Image
or this?[imghttp://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/clairlance.png][/img] chances are you do as it is really fun to team up with someone in the pokemon world. the feature I'm suggesting is that you guys at pixlemon should add some friends for us to team up with they can start of weak but get stronger (only a suggestion) and fill follow you and battle with you against double battles but you can choose if you want them too I just think this would be a good idea and I wish they could stay longer than the people in the games do but if there just temporary that's fine I'll allow you guys to work out how its done if you think this is a good idea.

By MrMasochism
#187539 Part of the point of Pixelmon is that as it's built on minecraft, multiplayer is fully accessible to everyone. I don't think we'll be adding companion npcs because of this
By LeagueofDevack
#188041 I honestly wouldn't mind this being added as a singleplayer option for those who can't access online for whatever reason. Just make it easy for servers to disable or hide as a donator perk.
JOIN THE TEAM