By detaix
#187846 We would really like pokestops to be included in the next updates. As most of you know, Ssundee, CaptainSparklez and Mr.Crainer are making a pixelmon series. Someone made them a pokestop mod that adds structures called pokestops similar to the ones in pokemon go. They are not rare and you can find them all across the map. As you walk in the center of them they drop various items from the pixelmon mod, the rarest one being the master ball. After that they are put on a cooldown. The drops can also be eggs: 2km eggs, 5km eggs and 10km eggs that drop for now only pokemons from the first generation (this is probably still W.I.P to add more generations to the drop list). The eggs hatch after a certain distance 2km(2000 blocks) 5km(5000 blocks) 10km(10000 blocks) and the drop chance is the same as in pokemon go. The hatch should work with any walking speed but shouldn't work while flying.
Definately go check their channels out or simply approach them and ask about it because it's possible that i missed something.
I believe this will bring more fun to the game and also more players to play it.
Please consider this being a request for adding pokestops to the mod.
Thank you!

By SKyTheThunder
#187850 I don't know... You can already get all kinds of loot from Pokéloot and Boss Pokémon - another (unlimited!) source of items (most of which can be crafted too) unbalances the game in my opinion. I don't at all think it should be included into the main mod.

As a side mod it might be interesting, so people who are interested in it can choose to add it. But for it to become an official side mod its developers would need to approach the Pixelmon team...
JOIN THE TEAM