By Gurt-B-Froe
#188893 I'm not sure how you would feel about this, but wouldn't it be cool if people could grind apricorns into dyes; I know there are flowers, bones and ink for it, but wouldn't it make things easier? And I'm not sure how this would be received, and I know this is in other mods, but how do backpacks sound? It would be nice to have and people get full inventories real quick. What do you think?

By Rasgnarok
#189144 Wouldn't really allow for more colours; the apricorn are already coloured like the vanilla Minecraft dyes. Might as well get the other ingredients, probably easier.
By SKyTheThunder
#189152 I don't know about the "vanilla is easier". Sure, for the flowers and Lapis that is true, but for green you need to find and cook Cactus and for Bone Meal and Ink Sacs you have to go find and fight specific Pokémon...
However if it was implemented I'd say you need 9 cooked Apricorns of one color for one dye. It's only really the skin that's colored after all and this way it's still not "for free", while a decent Apricorn farm should still produce more than you need.
JOIN THE TEAM