By NetherKingBlaze
#189113 Recently I have been playing on a new pixelmon server and we have started conducting player formed tournaments. In these tournaments we have been putting a cap on levels at 50 to give new players a chance to compete. This however has caused some pokemon to not be able to be used such as dragonite or vulcarona ect. This also causes some moves to be unusable to fix this I recommend a system. This system will unlock an option after the pokemon reaches Lv 100. You can select this option to set it to any level below 100 and disable it to restore it back to level 100. This allows all pokemon to be used in a lower cap tournament and have full access to their entire move sets. Thank you for your time!

By Rasgnarok
#189143 You can already use PixelExtras to /pokeedit a pokemon to a certain level. You can also do /setparty with plain Pixelmon commands.

"/setparty <level> ["moves"]: This command will permanently set the levels of all of the Pokémon in the player's party to the specified level. Adding the "moves" argument to /setparty will prompt the player to choose up to four moves from each Pokémon's level up movepool up to the specified level. If no moves are chosen for a Pokémon, the Pokémon's moves will be randomized. It is not possible to retain the moves that the Pokémon initially had."
-Straight from our Wiki, http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Commands

What would be good, is allowing an option to retain the moves. Then again, the first command, /pokeedit, does that for you. You can also use the in-game wand to edit pokemon.
By Ankron
#189808 Another option is setting the datatags. ;-) I do this to change the size, boss level, or what ever. Works great.
By Geodude671
#189908 Why not move the tournament's level cap to 65? That means even Hydreigon, evolving the latest at level 64, is eligible. Yes, Hydreigon is not in the mod yet, but it will be eventually.
JOIN THE TEAM