By Ankron
#189806 Allow us the ability to summon pixelmon with the normal "/summon" command right now when you enter something like

"/summon Mew ~0 ~1 ~0 {Growth:1,BossMode:1s}"

the system will fail with the message "Unable to summon object." The whole point of doing this is so that I can create custom spawners that are hidden, that create pixelmon boss that are the right size for the room they are spawning in, right boss rating, and right location. I'd even love it if the pixelmon had an AI that would stand in one place as a boss until the player reaches a certain distance... but that's an entirely different subject. Right now the /pokespawn command is extremely limited as is the spawner, but I'd like to do more.

By Rasgnarok
#189809 `/pokespawn` does already partly this - so why not expand it instead? If you have not noticed, Pokémon are not distinguished by mob types, they are all `pixelmon:pixelmon` - and the 'specie' is defined by NBT tags. So this method would not work.
By Ankron
#189813 But yeah, expansion would be nice too. I'd love being able to summon on a location and change everything about the pixelmon including stats. on the multiplayer server. Seems the pixelmon extras mod is broken ATM, it weren't I could use a combination of the command from that mod and command blocks to do the job.
JOIN THE TEAM