Keybind or sidemode to make in invisible

25%
N/A
N/A
25%
50%
By LavaTime
#189964 So hello I wanted to play on some servers with my trainer hat and the donator sash that I am buying today :-) and I Wanted to record to my channel but I thought the thing in the right side is in the way so I am asking for a Keybind to make it invisidbel ur a sidemode that can do it without the Main pixelmon (That just add The /redeem command)

And If I am not oped can I do /redeem? I think yes cause It's client thingy but If I am posting so I am asking and ya Hope the best for Pixelmon Today donating!

Sorry for my english again thx LavaTime,Heatpipe (Heatpipe is my alt)

By LavaTime
#190005 So I saw that some people didn't understood what I said I said that I am asking to add a keybind/sidemode If it's keybind that will make the thing in the picture invisible and if sidemod so just have the /redeem command and the thing of the hat and the sash thx for voting and NOW DONATED! :)

By SKyTheThunder
#190011 I doubt they will ever make sashes/hats available separate from the main mod. It's a reward for supporting this particular mod after all.
Being able to hide the side bar may not be a bad idea though. Currently there's only the option to collapse the details (name/level/HP - default key is O), leaving you with the bar and pixel sprites.
By LavaTime
#190036 Yep I know the O key but there is still the side bar and I thought that other mod is bad idea but my friend said it may be good and why not to put it cause like more chances

Thx SKy2008 plz replay agian when there is an update
JOIN THE TEAM