By JesterPlazzule
#190211 I Have A Request For A Ability, Its Called "Battle Bond". Battle Bond Is The Bond Phenomenon From The Pokemon Anime, Or The Ability That Lets Ash's Greninja Become Ash-Greninja. In The Pokemon Sun & Moon Special Demo The Only Pokemon You Can Use Is A Greninja, And If You Look At The Stats/Summary Of The Greninja In The Pokemon Sun & Moon Special Demo It Has A Detail For The Greninja's Original Trainer, The Greninja In The Pokemon S&M S. Demo Is Ash From The Anime. The Greninja Also Has A Unique Ability, Battle Bond, Which Activates When You Defeat 1 Pokemon In A Battle And Makes Greninja Turn Into Ash-Greninja. The Stats Of Ash's Greninja And Ash-Greninja Have A Difference. Image And Battle Bond Also Makes Some Moves More Powerfuller Like Water Shuriken. Also, Battle Bond Should Be A Very Rare Skill Where You Have To Meet A Certain Requirement To Gain It, My Requirements To Get It Would Be http://pastebin.com/mCVpuheB But If You Want To Have Different Requirements Then I'm Okay With That.

JOIN THE TEAM