By eva08maicy02
#190335 Berries are very diverse, but some of them are very much what I care about, hoping to adjust the way berries are obtained.
1. Use in EV-reducing
This is very urgent need in some players who understanding the cultivation of excellent Pokemon, corresponding to the six kinds of berries.

2. Use in Crafting
Here are 11 berries that can be used in Crafting some Medicine

The presence of these berries is important compared to other berries, but they are now in all the special drops, which are difficult to obtain, which is unreasonable.

So I now propose a few options in the possible approach:
1. Growth berry
It can be like Apricorn trees, spawning berry trees on map, where the player collects it and grows it on its own.
If employed this way, the spawning sites must be re-planned in Apricorn trees and berry trees.
It can be Apricorn trees spawning in biomes of A, B, C, D, E, and berry trees spawning in biomes of F, G, H, I.
The same biome should not have both spawning Apricorn and Berries.

2. Sold at the shop
Currently selling five categories of goods in the store.
Perhaps it is possible to add an option called "berries" and sell some berries?

The above two proposals, no matter which kind of hiring, should be removed berries from special drops.

PS.
Incidentally, I hope mail should be removed from special drop.
Because the shop has already sold it, and its usability is very low, especially it is useless in single player games. mail in special drop will only let players feel it is garbage.
Can you understand when I finally defeated the boss, the results I get Mail, that is what kind of sense of loss?

English is not my native language, but I try to express my recommendations, thank you all to see this article.

JOIN THE TEAM