By smashbro596
#190590 I send out my sweet lv100 mewtwo. i walk away a few feet. wouldnt follow. i kept walking farther. wouldnt follow. i kept walking farther. not even a teleport.
how fun would it be if they followed you like they used to. i mean... if you get too far away they should be able to teleport close to you.

on the topic... i kinda wanna have more features for my pokemon as a trainer. like, a minigame that can help strengthen our bond. pokemon arent just fighters, they are our pets, our companions. and not every person who owns a pokemon is a pokemon trainer. i basically want a pixelmon version of pokemon amie.

By AuraWalker
#190620 i agree with you on this one that something like this would be interesting, after all, when i come back to my house after a long day of training my team i usually just want to do something non combat based, and something peaceful like this seems like it would in my opinion be just the sort of thing to scratch that itch. but just like the pixelmon team has been saying, they're going to stay out of generation 6 until generation 7 is released.
JOIN THE TEAM