By Quartzmonk
#190924 Hello again, as usual thank you to anybody that has a look at this.

I've had a few of my players poking me about the fact that some of the starting water pokemon cannot be used to surf, in particular Swampert. If there is some easy way to toggle this that I missed please let me know, but to the best of my knowledge at least a couple of the water starters cannot surf: (Swampert, Empoleon)

As always thanks for hearing me out. Hope you all are doing well.

Quartz.

By SKyTheThunder
#190929 Whether or not a Pokémon is ridable is mostly based on their overall physical composition. While Blastoise and Feraligatr both leave no doubt that they're capable of carrying a human, I'm a bit more sceptical on Pokémon like Swampert and Empoleon.
By SKyTheThunder
delmeteux wrote:Would making a rule that states if you leave the gaming area for ammunition once the op has started you cannot return until the next op be a solution?

wat?
By MoeBoy76
#190943 You can set them to be ridable by using a custom database or by using the next version of Spawn of Psyduck
By Quartzmonk
#190955 From the Pokedex: "SWAMPERT is very strong. It has enough power to easily drag a boulder weighing more than a ton. This POKéMON also has powerful vision that lets it see even in murky water."

I figure if the sucker can drag a boulder that weighs a ton, it can probably carry me around. Just sayin.
By SnowBlitzz
#190959 Quite out-of-topic but it would be cool (and realistic) that Pokemon below the size of Ordinary can't be ridden. It just looks ridiculous for a pygmy pokemon to carry the player.
By SKyTheThunder
SnowBlitzz wrote:Quite out-of-topic but it would be cool (and realistic) that Pokemon below the size of Ordinary can't be ridden. It just looks ridiculous for a pygmy pokemon to carry the player.

You'd need to check and set that for every Pokémon and size individually. A pygmy Wailord is still bigger than a ginormous Rapidash...
By Rasgnarok
#191000 Here's a thought - why not make an external JSON where you can list the mounts for land, fly and water? Would be swell... Always thought that some mons should be a mount (Luxray) and some not... (Mewtwo).
JOIN THE TEAM