By Quartzmonk
#190925 As always thanks so much for all the hard work you guys are doing.

I have been wondering for a while now about a couple of things: 1) why do no Pixelmon spawn in the Nether? 2) Is there a chance in the future the Nether will have Pixelmon spawns?

Generally I would thing the Nether would be an awsome place to spawn certain pokemon. That comes to mind first Tepig as a starter sort of seems netherish. Houndour/Houndoom, Larvitar set, Deino set... generally some of the darker, more hellish looking models.

I do however suspect if it hasnt been done yet there may be a very good reason...on the programming side or somesuch, that it has not been implemented yet. Any information on this would be aprieciated.

I'm really grateful for all the hard work you guys put into this on that end. No rush on any of these suggestions I posted today. While they were fresh on my mind I wanted to get them in text for consideration.

`Quartz

By MoeBoy76
#190942 You can certainly allow them to spawn in the Nether by adding -1 to the spawn dimensions and then adding what you want to spawn there using Spawn of Psyduck
JOIN THE TEAM