By McGangsterFresh
#190950 Hello guys, so i saw that all pokemons added after the version 3.5.1 dont spawn in any Biomes o plenty Mod biome, i tried to add this manually but its very hard, i saw that there is a Patcher, that adds BoP giomes to the -3.5.1 Pokemons in SoP config, but all pokemons added since then dont have the BoB biomes to spawn, so i would like to suggest the devs to add those new pokemons in BoP biomes aswell, that would be awesome :-(

Theres a lit of all pokemons that dont spawn in BoP biomes, i think all of them are there
http://pastebin.com/KWrFyx6N

By Yavga
#191069 I checked your statement and you are correct! I didn't even know so thanks for sharing that.
They are included in the names file but not assigned to any BoP biome yet even if this is not mentioned at the download page or anywhere else.

I went through the formatting of the files I would have to edit to include the new pokemon and it doesn't seem 'hard' to me... Just time-consuming. I would not mind to give it a shot being a user of both mods.

But I do not want to do unneccesary work, maybe someone is already working on this.

Can somebody confirm or deny if the .cfg and .csv file will be updated?
By Yavga
#191073 Upon Further investigation I noticed there are even biomes that do not contain ANY pokemon.

"Snowy Forest" for example is a biome with no pokemon appearing in it.

I will start from scratch and create my own files. When they are completed I will share them. Perhaps I will attempt to alter the vanilla spawnzones as well.

The default files for Spawn of Psyduck 5.0.0 file for 1.10.2 are far from complete, please make a mention for this anywhere.
By SKyTheThunder
#191075 The files for 5.0.0 will probably be updated once it is released - the current versions are only in beta after all. Since there will be quite a few new Pokémon for the release it makes sense to wait with that.
I can't say anything about the previous versions though.
JOIN THE TEAM