By Jadeken
#191015 Basically, It takes quite a bit of time to move all your Pokemon from one box to another, I was thinking of adding a way to select a number of Pokemon to move instead of just one.

So say If I wanted all my Magikarp's and Diglett's moved from Box 1 into box 26, I'd like Shift click them all, go over to box 26, There would be a highlight of how many boxes you need while Holding Shift It'd be Green if there was enough room and Red if there wasn't, If it was Red it won't let you move em, Green will put them where the outline is.

Another part of this would be to remove a bunch of Pokemon you don't need, If you tried to remove a group of Pokemon, It'd say "Are you sure you want to remove *Number of Pokemon*?" and you'd press accept then your PC is cleared. I personally think this is better than removing 1 by 1.

I know this isn't a big feature, so it's kinda hard to explain, but I would love if it got recognition and consideration, I spam breed my Pokemon and have a hard time getting them into the right boxes or getting rid of them in general.

By Jadeken
#191067 I honestly don't know why people aren't agreeing with this. People from the I play on server all say they'd like to see, I guess it's that people do want it or would like to see it, but aren't giving it a +1. I'd like to see you guys help this suggestion get posted <3
By AnimalRacer3
#191068 I totally agree with this specifically for the people who like to breed because we get tons of the same Pokemon that we just want to be able to get rid of fast if it doesn't have proper ivs or size. :-D
By AnDwHaT5
#194223 I personally like this idea. Im not sure how the others feel about it. It would be a lot of work for a small feature however.
By AuraWalker
#194234 yeah i get you, i do this sort of thing a lot in the video games (and the act of getting a viable sneasel with icicle crash was enough of a nightmare already; so far to many of my box spaces were already occupied) it'd be nice to have something like this.
By Jadeken
#194588 Remember to hit the like button if you'd like to see it get the Developers attention!
Just viewing the topic and saying to yourself that you'd like to see it happen won't help this topic rise to the developers!
JOIN THE TEAM