By Yavga
#191090 Hello, me again. Sorry for another post about this.
I decided I'm going to take a shot at a complete rewrite because I cannot find myself in the current default biome data.

I want to write my own complete themed .csv and .cfg for Spawn of Psyduck.
In it, I want to include all data for every single Pokemon that exists so that means also for the ones that are not released/designed yet as of now.

Because the system seems very modular my logic would be that as soon as a new version of Pixelmon with new Pokemon is released both files (.csv and .cfg) from Spawn of Psyduck do not need to be updated because the new Pokemon biome data for SpawnofPsyduck is already written in the .csv and .cfg for them to appear accordingly.

Is this possible or would this lead to conflicts because the mod would call for a pokemon name that does not exist (yet)?

By MoeBoy76
#191109 It would work fine as it would be loading the information and then doing nothing with it as there's nothing to set the info to, it would actually be really useful to add it as the default if you don't mind providing it
By Yavga
#191111 Will do! Thanks for the quick reply.
I will definitely share the files when I am done. I expect It will take quite a while because it is quite a lot of data I will have to enter!

If there are any guidelines you would like me to follow in regards to amount of pkmn per biome or anything else please let me know.
By MoeBoy76
#191112 it would be best if you simply update the .csv from the latest version, since names are the future and are easier to understand (plus if you delete the -name.cfg it will regen with the changes)
JOIN THE TEAM