By nelsonreid
#191685 so i was thinking about the pixelmon grass and what it could do, and had a thought that you'd be able to right click it in creative mode to bring a gui up so you'd be able to change what can spawn from the pixelmon grass, sort of like the spawner but more like what you'd find in the games. That way if you're making a map you'd be able to cut down on the entities in the area if i'm correct.

By pixelmonplayer42
#191691 I think that's a good idea. Just to be clear, when you say right click I hope you mean the "Use block" button, and the Pokémon should only spawn when a player is standing in the grass.
By Pokenerd8
#191694 problem with that idea is if that does happen, then you have to copy and paste every blade of grass into the spots you want pokemon to aggro players. so unless you have a small patch around 5x5 grass patch, have fun placing them all in :P, personally i think to add onto the idea is that it would spawn other pieces of grass with the same settings as the one placed down, but then that could cause problems if people try to place that down in a spot with little to no room to place it down.

or if possible make a special piece of grass that links to other near by grass blocks within a radius of them, but i think that would cause more lag
By MoeBoy76
#191700 My new system for grass is almost finished, i'm not sure when i will get the last part finished though as there are some kinks to work out
By nelsonreid
pixelmonplayer42 wrote:I think that's a good idea. Just to be clear, when you say right click I hope you mean the "Use block" button, and the Pokémon should only spawn when a player is standing in the grass.
yeah like that, and for to not have a tedious task of having to use the "use block" button one every single piece of pixelmon grass, have it so that the settings of the grass you've place coresponds to the rest around it like a patch of grass or so. kinda like a multiblock structure sort of speak.
By WendrewITA
#192058 Maybe the best thing to do would be making a wand that can only be used in Creative mode and when it's used, it opens up a GUI that lets you choose 10 Pokémon that can appear in a Pixelmon Grass block. Then it would give you that block with those 10 specific Pokémon.
JOIN THE TEAM