By Roei1123
#191786 ive seen the new update vid and there clearly was mega evolution in it so I thought it will be a nice feature to have a ring/bracelet or anything else on ur character

By SnowBlitzz
#191789 I believe it is better to be an in-game item as you'll be needing to have it to use mega evolutions like in the games. We can make use of the 2nd hand slot. For example an alakazite won't work if you don't have a bracelet on you.

Surely I don't think they want to limit the people who can use megas to those who donated only; unless if it's going to be purely cosmetic and you won't need it to use megas.
By MoeBoy76
#191835 Some important questions for you to answer
1) who will make said textures and also possibly model?
2) how would changing the design be done in code?
By Roei1123
#191836 idk its a suggestion man but I rlly thinks it could be a cool idea and a bit more customization wont hurt anybody
By Jay113355
Roei1123 wrote:idk its a suggestion man but I rlly thinks it could be a cool idea and a bit more customization wont hurt anybody

Except for the people who have to make/code them.
By harrymanhire
#191850 What they could do is use parts of the S heilds model and code because the handle of the sheild goes around the players arm so pixelmon could use that and make it work like a mega ring
By Roei1123
#191874 i think 1 model which can change colors is enough and im not a professional so i dont know how long/hard will it be to make but its only a suggstion so dont get to mad about it plz
By MoeBoy76
#191884 It's not about getting mad it's about making people understand that we can't do everything and what we can do takes time that we take from our busy lives to do
JOIN THE TEAM