By WobbuffetWynaut
#193908 I have a suggestion for Pixelmon Spawners! The Pokemon Editor has a thing where you can edit IVs and EVs and the Ability and the other stuff, and I think there should be the same thing for Pixelmon Spawners!
There could be a button next to each Pokemon's name that lets you edit its things. If this gets added to the mod, people could do things like make Pokemon in an area always spawn with their Hidden Ability, or.. 6 IVs.. or always holding an item!

By AnDwHaT5
#193913 I feel as though thats a bit too much customization to the pixelmon spawners which were meant to just be able to slightly customize what spawns there. I do not speak for everyone though i do not think this is necessary.
By Detchy
#194021 I believe this could be an interesting feature if for example somebody had an adventure map and they wanted it to be a challenge to beat gyms and such, it would mean that the players could only catch low stats Pixelmon to face off against edited high stats Pixelmon for the gyms.
By MoeBoy76
#194061 It will be easily possible to do this with a side-mod once i finish up my grass changes, hopefully it will be done tomorrow
JOIN THE TEAM