By Iliurgul
#197130 It would be great to see ingame the outside effect of the Synchronize Ability. This will do the mass catching of pokemon easier for everybody.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Synchronize_(Ability)

Outside of battle
From Pokémon Emerald onward, if a Pokémon with Synchronize is in the first place in the party (even if fainted), any wild Pokémon encountered has a 50% chance of having the same Nature as the Pokémon with this Ability. Starting in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, if a Pokémon with Synchronize is leading the party, gift Pokémon (except Pokémon obtained via Mystery Gift) in the Undiscovered Egg Group will always have the same Nature.

This does not apply to roaming Pokémon, Pokémon revived from Fossils, or Pokémon in the Entree Forest. In Emerald, it does not apply to stationary Pokémon (such as Regirock or Rayquaza). It also does not apply in the Pokéwalker.

By CritsAreFair
#197145 Could have a 50% chance to override a Pokemon's nature when it's actually caught. Wouldn't be exactly the same as in-game but would have more or less the same overall effect.
By Iliurgul
#197154 @SomeBody Sorry, I didn't remember that you can re-engage a pokemon, because in the server I use to play it despawn when you run/lose.

Then for avoid abuse I would suggest rechannel as an external move, for example:

-Soft option: An external move with small cd that show in your chat the nature of a wild pokemon, so you can avoid spend your time catching it if the nature is not desirable. This non-intrusive move is hard to exploit or abuse, given that you can't change any data of a pokemon.

-Hard option: An external move with several minutes cd (+10m) that with a 50% chance gives the target wild pokemon the nature of the pokemon with the ability. I suppose this can be problematic with the pokemon of other people, or pokemon in ranchs (or no, i don't know how difficult will be programming this), but its close to the original outside effect of Synchronize Ability.

@CritsAreFair It sounds a good idea to me.
JOIN THE TEAM