By Mixing
#198461 Hello everyone!

This is just a small feature I've been thinking about for spiritomb for quite some time and decided to post it since spiritomb has been announced.

As you all know the premise of Spiritomb is that there are 108 souls trapped in Spiritomb odd keystone. I thought a really cool feature for spiritomb would be this;

Have the odd keystone as a drop from mega bosses much like the orbs for the legendary bird shrines. And just like those orbs you keep the odd keystone in your inventory and defeat 108 pokemon just like the 108 souls trapped in the keystone. Once the stone is full it becomes a place able block and you can place it to spawn spiritomb.

It's just an idea I had that I thought would be pretty cool and thank you for reading it!

By Mixing
#198467 Oh of course that's what I mean, just like the birds it'll spawn a wild one that you have a chance to catch
By ExodusCDrake
#198484 Sorry to sound like a know it all, but it's a collection of 108 souls that make up Spiritomb
however it sounds like something that would be implemented.
By MrVioletRose
#198486 Not to put a damper on the topic but the Pokemon isn't even in the mod yet, so we don't even know what the devs have planned for it. I kinda find this suggestion slightly useless until Spiritomb is 100% in the game and knowledge of its method of spawning is released.
By m1zark
#198500 It's a suggestion on how it should spawn.... just his 2 cents on what he thinks would be a cool method. Don't see how it's useless. Of course we don't know what the devs have planned, doesn't mean we can't toss out interesting ideas.
By azh2002ar
#198503 But there is one problem : getting an odd keystone from a boss , and defeating 108 pokemon to fill the keystone , its a big challenge just to get a normal pokemon , so spiritomb need to be more useful if you want to add this way to get it, so im not sure now XD
By Mixing
#198508 Although it is difficult, in the games and anime Spiritomb is a unique pokemon. Thanks for the feedback on my idea everyone. :D
By Feutore
#198687 I would lower the amount to make up for the actual potential of the pokemon, I think they will make spiritomb spawn normally for now since it's just simpler, just like they do it with the legendaries. But I sure lik the idea !
JOIN THE TEAM