By XxAwesomePlayzxX
#198586 First, I know that requesting more Pokémon is blacklisted, but I think Megas are alternative forms of a Pokemon so I hope you understand. I'm a rather competitive player, and after the new update, Darkrai and Dialga make really good Uber rank Pokémon. But the problem is, the real deal is about the Megas like Mega Gardevoir or just even Mega Beedrill and Mega Pidgeot. There's no need to add all of them at once, I know you guys are taking a break, but how about just all Kanto and Johto Megas as it would make the game much more interesting rather than only concentrating on the Moves, Abilities and Stats. That's my idea, at least. Another thing is that since you're releasing all the Gen 4, will you be releasing different Arceus-es? Like the 18 different typings of Arceus, that would be really cool and add quite some competition to the game and make it more like of its Ability: Multitype. That's all I have in mind for now. Thanks for reading :P

By DrawnHorizons
XxAwesomePlayzxX wrote: First, I know that requesting more Pokémon is blacklisted, but I think Megas are alternative forms of a Pokemon so I hope you understand. I'm a rather competitive player, and after the new update, Darkrai and Dialga make really good Uber rank Pokémon. But the problem is, the real deal is about the Megas like Mega Gardevoir or just even Mega Beedrill and Mega Pidgeot. There's no need to add all of them at once, I know you guys are taking a break, but how about just all Kanto and Johto Megas as it would make the game much more interesting rather than only concentrating on the Moves, Abilities and Stats. That's my idea, at least. Another thing is that since you're releasing all the Gen 4, will you be releasing different Arceus-es? Like the 18 different typings of Arceus, that would be really cool and add quite some competition to the game and make it more like of its Ability: Multitype. That's all I have in mind for now. Thanks for reading :P

You should read the guidelines. This does count as asking for a Pokémon since it has its own ability, stats and in some cases moves.

Don't make request for any Pokémon to be created, updated, or animated. Visit the Modelling section to follow progress and get more information.

The dev team is moving at their own pace and rushing them will get you nowhere. Mega evolutions aren't the top priority right now but people are submitting models and they're being slowly added. Just watch the modelling section and use this forum appropriately.
By SKyTheThunder
#198589 What DrawnHorizons said.
Also Arceus changing types is one of its core features which will definitely be included in Pixelmon. Its Plates have been in the mod for quite a while now...

And please don't scale up the font like that. Just makes it harder to read...
JOIN THE TEAM