By Feutore
#198691 Hi.
So right now after you defeated a pokemon you can either collect its loot, which will drop on the floor if your inventory is full or you press, discard loot and it will also drop on the floor, each time you defeat a pokemon, you have to click on either option, my suggested feature would be a simple Esc. key that just deletes the items. During ev training and other grindy tasks, you end up having loads of items on the floor, some servers tend to get rid of that by using "clear lag" however apparently that deletes thrown pokeballs and other things so some server don't do that. That's why I think this should be added as well as simple buttons to discard (Q = Discard) or to take (E = Take) the items. However that's just a little addition I suggest only for comfort reasons. But I think the delete items thing should definitely be added.

By Rasgnarok
#198752 "servers tend to get rid of that by using "clear lag" however apparently that deletes thrown pokeballs "
Untrue. Unless this plugin somehow deletes entities as well as tile-entities. It is very easy to make a plugin (and not even that, a scheduled vanilla command!) to remove unwanted entities after a time. Also, bear in mind that these items despawn after X time, defined in your Sponge config.

I don't see why this should be added, when it is not a Pixelmon necessity, and alternatives exist already.
By Feutore
#198811 I am not into server making, developing or running but some servers don't run that command, I don't know about fixes, apparently they don't either but it's a pain when you ev train either way so I don't see why it shouldn't be added, when it's one key that makes the game so much more comfortable.
By Rasgnarok
#198907 The buttons are there to force players to chose an option. ESC shouldn't be used to force one, when the player should be making a decision. Checks are made, and not only in Pixelmon, for item drops. This is potentially breaking it all for the sake of a keypress instead of click.

As for servers, they can inform themselves by googling, the answers are right there. If not, always possible to ask in our support channel over at Discord. FYI, if you don't run a server, you don't need to speak for them - I know for a fact that most run a plugin for this.
JOIN THE TEAM