By WarGod552
#204165 So a common problem on many servers is that of duping primarily with the use of shucker boxes. Many players want to carry around their items with them in some sort of storage related item which clears inventory space. To help solve this problem and to add an item seen in many games and tv shows the creation of a backpack would help. The backpack could be equipped in either the item slot of a Pokemon, making it a draw between having your Pokemon wear a backpack or having a battle item, or the players own chest piece slot. This item may be obtainable as either a rare drop from boss Pokemon or as a cartable item utilizing rare resources/pixelmon items to make. Thank you for reading this and I know that it is not likely to happen, but it would definitely be an interesting and useful feature.

By Ivy
#204170 This is on the blacklist of items not to suggest. Install a separate mod.
By XpanD
Ivy wrote:This is on the blacklist of items not to suggest. Install a separate mod.

There's an idea blacklist? That doesn't sound right.

For what it's worth, this idea has come up a few times. I also remember seeing staff who were interested in it, though I don't know if anything solid's been done to make it happen. (or if it was shot down)
By Ivy
XpanD wrote:There's an idea blacklist? That doesn't sound right.

It's right there in the bottom half of the sticky thread's op!
By XpanD
Ivy wrote:
XpanD wrote:There's an idea blacklist? That doesn't sound right.

It's right there in the bottom half of the sticky thread's op!

...oh man, did not even know that existed. The stuff there is likely not up-to-date anymore, though -- a LOT has changed since.
JOIN THE TEAM