By sleepyisepic32
#204780 So I feel like a lot of people can relate to me on this one, having pokeballs and potions and other things clogging up inventory space can just be very irritating, so I have an idea: Backpacks! like in the original games, they can hold items inside without actually taking up inventory space, but taking up an armor slot, or maybe even having its own slot. Shulker boxes are indeed a way of storing pokeballs, but placing them, putting them into your inventory and breaking it before a battle is a hassle, and most of the time you probably even forget to do that. To make it balanced, you would need more complex materials, like maybe only having a pokeball pouch, than crafting a medicine pouch and a berry sack and so on and so on. You would have limited space in less developed backpacks, like maybe a wooden one (EXAMPLE) only having about 5-10 slots, but than a diamond backpack having 50-75, than maybe evolutionary stone backpacks having 100-150. Again, its just an idea, but I would really love to have a more convinient way of storing things.

JOIN THE TEAM