By Mach
#205071 A small issue within the Pixelmon mod is the focus on the pokemon aspects over the minecraft ones. Here i think crafting recipes and alternative methods of finding items should be implemented. While I am aware many of these recipes were originally in the game and then removed. However I feel as if many items required for evolution should be reinstated if not made more expensive. This is due to the low probabilities of finding the item you need in the wild, when competing with TM's and Mail in pokeballs and thus making progression entirely based on probability rather than work and preparation for mon that need certain items. So i suggest for certain items for evolution crafting be reinstated.

By SKyTheThunder
#205072 There are plans to make items craftable again. The latest release introduced the Infuser for Vitamins and Type Gems. Before that, brewing recipes were added for various Medicines.
The old recipes were removed because most were severely unbalanced and destroyed server economies because it was easy to mass craft and sell the items. We need to make sure the new recipes can't be abused like that before we can add them.
JOIN THE TEAM