By Mach
#205118 EV training is a thing in pokemon, however the drawback is how grindy and dull it can be. Gen 6 introduced super training, method to EV train without having to grind as much. I think a similar system would be neat in pixelmon, as vitamins (such as iron and such) don't raise EV's above 100 according to the forum.

A suggest for this would be "super" versions of the vitamins. Possibly to make a super vitamin you surrounded the original vitamin in diamond or something expensive of the sort. As long as the new method would be expensive it would be nice as you could avoid the grind. This would add the benefit of reintegrating mining into pixelmon at a more direct level. Especially late game.

PS an item to reset EV's to 0 (such as the reset bag (I think its called) would be useful so you wouldn't have to start from a newly bred mon of your favs.

By SKyTheThunder
#205123 I believe we could do something much closer to the actual Super Training. I'm thinking along the lines of a Training Bag block you can place and assign a Pokémon to like with a Ranch. It will then spend some time attacking it (think wilds fighting each other) until the bag breaks and it gains the respective EV bonus.
That's just me expanding on your idea though. If or how this will happen depends on what the devs think.
JOIN THE TEAM