By CaptainAgua
#205430 Alright, so a lot of people love to breed or catch Pokemon but once their PC is full, they have to manually click on the Pokemon and drag it into the trash icon. Most people don't like the hassle of doing that (me). This is why I suggest that the developers add a mass deletion system. It would work like there would be a button on top of the trash icon that kept the trash icon but there would be a plus symbol in the middle of it or next to it, and then you would hold left click and a blue/grey highlight would appear over the Pokemon the mouse hovers over, and then when you let go it would ask if you would like to release these Pokemon and you would have 3 buttons, "Confirm, View, Decline." You probably already know what confirm and decline will do, but the view button will allow you to open a tab and review what you chose and you would be able to deselect Pokemon that you don't want to get rid of. If you made it this far, thank you for listening to what I felt like should be added.

JOIN THE TEAM