By Mach
#205442 Pixelmon has gym leaders as bosses, but I think it needs more. If an elite four and champion, along with gang admins/bosses would be introduced it would serve to create further goals in the game. However I believe these should all differ from regular battles as these should all be double battles. While avant guard I feel it would set these apart, add a new level of strategy, and make these fights more intense than regular trainer battles.

Gym leaders - Standard not much changed.

Gang Admins - While not taken directly out of the games. I feel as if it would be interesting to have these as middle men between small hideouts and the base. Hide outs could have their location be given by completing quests. When an admin is beaten it gives a part of a key to the Base. Beat three admins of the same team you get the team's evil base. To separate the teams each team would be divided by biome. (Rocket in plains, Magma in deserts, Aqua in swamps, Galactic in mountains, Plasma in forests, Flare in the nether, and the Aether foundation in taigas)

Gang leaders - the final boss at the end of larger base dungeons.

Elite 4 /Champion - self explanatory

Other boss types could be included but I feel as if these and new boss pokemon (Gigantamax and totem mon) would fill out more incentives to explore and battle.

By Pun106
#205497 I'm for this, though with slight tweaks. For the villainous teams, have it where you have to collect four pieces of an emblem that are given by defeating the admins at the end of the smaller hideouts. Once you have all four, you can access to the main base of that team, where you can fight the leader at the end. (For example, stomping four Plasma admins grants you access to the main Plasma base, where you can eventually throw hands with Ghetsis).
JOIN THE TEAM