By Zoxxic
#205761 I think a great addition to Pixelmon would be a type of curry that completely wipes your EVs clean. I think it should have a recipe that requires all of the EV reducing berries along with a newly added ingredient specific to Pixelmon (Like how the Cornn Berry is not a berry in Pokemon and is exclusive to Pixelmon)

By oa10712
#205771 Could be something to consider, but possibly through an alternate method; we typically try to keep the core mechanics close to the main games. Also, the Cornn berries are from the MSGs, they were added in Ruby/Sapphire.
By Zoxxic
#205772 My bad.... I’ve never even heard of any of the berries for the incenses. And, to be honest, this idea isn’t much different from the Main Series games. In X and Y there was the Blank Punching Bag that wiped EVs Clean. But since Punching Bags aren’t in the game and Curry is, it would only make perfect sense to add it. It is something that helps players a lot but is somewhat kinda hard to get (you have to gather all the ev reducing berries.) In my opinion, its a perfect storm. Hopefully you do too
JOIN THE TEAM