By Awesomerob
#205962 I came up with a way of obtaining Drowned forms and Manaphy. What if you added some underwater ruins and in them is a shrine. You can get Drowned forms by having the pokemon out of there poke ball and right clicking the shrine. But the shrine would serve another purpose, It would give you a manaphy egg after meeting some criteria. or it could be like once for one specific ingame hour per shrine. Players can get the egg but if they miss it they would have to wait till the next day. And each shrine would have a different hour the egg is obtainable. Obviously the egg can only be claimed once so the shrine can't spawn multiple eggs but you could have a config option that lets the egg respawn but on default it won't.

By Screm
#205963 I really like this idea, but as i said in discord i feel that they should go in the water temple structures that are already in the world - this idea would work really well with them and since there are no guardians it'd give an exciting feature to chase them down for.
JOIN THE TEAM