By lilcanvr
#205966 I know the "don't request pokemon" blacklist, though i felt like this was a bit different, and i am just suggesting it.

The idea is essentially adding "Perfect Bidoof" too the game, if you dont know who that is i suggest watching Dorkly's "Pokemon Rusty" videos.

I will explain it here as well, but it would be better if you watched it. To sum up what "Perfect Bidoof" is in the series, he is a god.

Granted in game you can't really do that, else anyone that got it would be unbeatable

Here is the thoughts on it.

How to obtain "Perfect Bidoof"
----------------
You need to breed a bidoof with a ditto, both of them need to be fainted. If any of the bidoofs IVs are lower then perfect the chances of getting a "Perfect bidoof" from the egg is extremely low, like 1 in a quadrillion or more low. If the IVs are all perfect the chance is still very rare, but not as much as if its not.
-------------------

Specials things about "Perfect Bidoof"
----------
His IVs will always be perfect if naturally spawned. He can fly and carry you. He is always shiny. He only knows 4 custom attacks, each of which are powerful with way more PP then they should have.
-------------

Possible downsides to "Perfect Bidoof".
----------------------------
Does not always listen.
Won't fight Bidoofs.
Might randomly try and fight other pixelmon or trainers (if outside his ball).
Can actually attack players if it randomly targets a trainer besides his trainer.
------------------------

I would say for him to have a special ball that is like a "bidoof" ball, however its only a "following the lore" sort of thing, sense in the series he does not actually have a pokeball.

JOIN THE TEAM