By Kloni
#206297 Hello!
I've been a really huge Pixelmon Nerd for a really long time and together with my friends (playing on the private server) suggest if it could be possible to add a clause in which you can decide to allow Dynamax and Mega Evolution in the same time - I know it could be really broken, but I could be super fun in casual Pixelmon playthrough.

Hope you're having a good day! :D

By Scizith
#206367 Was just about to post this same thing lol. yeah a good way to go about it would just be a 1-in-all clause. A clause that allows dynamaxing, mega evolving, and z crystals, but still only 1 of each per team.
By Sophie847
#210394 Definitely would like to see this! Even if it was off by default, just adding a config setting to allow this would be awesome. Personally I feel something like showdown should be possible by editing config (where the gimmick available is based purely off the held item, so a team can theoretically have 1 mega, 1 z-move and 1 dynamax). A lot of cool mega pokemon which don't see use on my server simply because dynamax is way more competitively viable.
By Lipex
#210447 Hello
I was playing modpack when my game crashed, when I logged into my world again all my pokemons were gone, it was no big problem I just got them in the creative again, but I lost my evolution bracelet and I can't get another one even by command , is there any way to remove and get the bracelet again ?
By SKyTheThunder
Lipex wrote:Hello
I was playing modpack when my game crashed, when I logged into my world again all my pokemons were gone, it was no big problem I just got them in the creative again, but I lost my evolution bracelet and I can't get another one even by command , is there any way to remove and get the bracelet again ?

This is not the place for random questions. Please use our support tracker, make a post on the appropriate subforum or ask in our Discord.
By SKyTheThunder
#212145 Features are added as we get around to them.
No amount of feedback or attention on this subforum guarantees a suggestion's implementation within a certain time - or at all. It all depends on if, how and when it fits into the development cycle, as well as the effort, priority and payoff connected to it.
JOIN THE TEAM