By DarkSoulGr
#206472 well.. first since you added so many effects on skills i believe you should add an better effect on shiny pokemons. i play since 1.7.10 and its the same effect you barely notice it. second since you added gen 8 starters i believe you should add more gen 8 pokemons too such as eternatus corviknight etc there are already pixelmon knockoffs that have them while reforged not :/ third i believe you should reduce legendary spawn times or chances because you lose the point of catching a legendary if a legendary spawn every hour you wont care and everyone will have theese legendaries instead of spawning every 4-5 hours and being excited run happily and searching for it and then you can flex it to your friends and feel nice about having it. i belive the times/changes you have now reduce the value of legendaries and nobody cares if you have one then. and fourth IF! i say IF you want you can add to show damage on moves while battling when you put ur curson on a move instead of having to remember every skill what dmgs it does. i understand if you dont wanna add it because if not all most pokemon games do not show the damage while fighting but i just wanted to suggest this. i hope you like my suggestions and add them :)

By SKyTheThunder
#206478 In the future, please don't bunch multiple suggestions into one thread to make it easier to respond to the respective ones. Also please structure your text a but, since a singular block makes it hard to read.

1: The shiny particles have been increased since the 1.7 versions and shinies now have a golden name above them and a star in the battle UI. But none of the increases ever seem to be enough...

2: Asking for Pokémon additions here is blacklisted for a good reason: We will do it anyway, so there is no point in suggesting it.
The reason why the knockoffs are ahead is because they steal their models from the original games, including all the issues that includes. Our assets are created specifically for the mod, optimized for the use in Minecraft to minimize the impact they have on performance. And that work takes some time, especially since our modeling/animation team is pretty small.
We're always looking for people willing to help out in order to speed up that process.

3: Most comments I have seen on the legendary spawning system say they'd prefer if they were a bit more common, actually. So I doubt adjusting the defaults to make them rarer would do us any good.
That is entirely irrelevant though, since you can easily change the rates in the config to how you prefer them.

4: An overhaul of the battle UI is on the list of changes we'd like to do. But that list is long, so we can't make any promises on the time frame or order of these changes.
JOIN THE TEAM