By Lovatic123
#206503 Hello there
I always find my inventory being floated with pokeballs (you never know what type, youll need, or how many), and I thought: why not add some sort of backpack for pokeballs, which still allows you to use the pokeballs in battle (not throwing from inventory though).

By Tahlavos17
Lovatic123 wrote:Hello there
I always find my inventory being floated with pokeballs (you never know what type, youll need, or how many), and I thought: why not add some sort of backpack for pokeballs, which still allows you to use the pokeballs in battle (not throwing from inventory though).

I like the idea but I highly doubt that it will be added in any form to allow the clean up of players inventory. I think if the Pixelmon Team does add something like this that they just make it to where it will allow you to use shulker boxes instead of coding in and creating a new item just for the player to use to store pokeballs, and if they use shulker boxes then make it to where if you have Iron Chests (1.12.2) or Iron Shulker (!.13 +) has some usage for the hoarders of items. I'm going to suggest that for the time being accept that this idea has been suggested before with little to no resolve. As much as it is a great idea it will most likely never come true in the form your thinking about.
JOIN THE TEAM