By IronMaskedMarauder
#206929 Image
"Any Pokémon captured with a Dark Ball will become evil and their power will increase to the highest level."

My suggested feature is to add the Dark Ball and Dark Pokémon. When a Pokémon is caught with the Dark Ball, its friendship will drop to 0 permanently and its level will increase to 100.

Pokémon caught with the Dark Ball have a darker coloration.

By Tahlavos17
#207673 Mate, I don't think that this idea will be added to Pixelmon due to certain factors of gameplay with a possible quest system, plus it would take a decent amount of time for the Pixelmon Team to go back through and add the Dark Coloration to all the existing Pokemon alongside those that have alternate forms would take up a huge amount of time. I think that this idea wouldn't be high on the priority list of stuff to add to the mod it's like my idea a few years back of having Ball Capsules added to the mod, or the special balls seen in Pokemon the First Movie. Don't get me wrong I think it is a great idea but just wouldn't appeal to the masses.
By SKyTheThunder
#207681 Tbf, the coloration would be the easiest part. We already use colored overlays to tint Bosses. A dark tint for all of those would be no different.

The gameplay impact of the balls is something I doubt will happen as no matter how you implement the "making them stronger" aspect, it will be an advantage over any other balls that are actually in the original games. At most I can see it as a purely cosmetic thing, with the ball working like a regular Pokéball that gives the mon a dark tint.
By Tahlavos17
#207682 ok since the dark coloration is the easiest part due to the boss tints. I'm guessing the powering up of the Pokemon caught in the Dark Ball would be the difficult to program into the mod. Either way I don't think that the Dark Ball would be a huge meh for the mod.
JOIN THE TEAM