By Anorak2023
#207984 A new item for Arceus based on the lore in the anime and pokedex, called an Omnielemental plate. It could be a rainbow glowing elemental plate. To most pokemon, it would boost all damage by 20%, but when given to Arceus, he would gain a unique type: Omnielement. In addition to this new type, he would have all his plates float around him, like the scene in the anime (I forget what the movie is called). This plate could be obtained by putting one of each timespace orb, an azure flute and 3 red chains into the arc chalice. The abilities of this type were actually calculated in this video by Lockstin and Gnoggin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbwX6Qq6PyM.

This may not be accurate to the games, but would fit completely with his lore in the anime and pokedex entries. You could also add an option in the settings to disable this item, for players or servers who want a pure game experience

By proclarushtaonasat
#208050 it would be to op for players, but as a boss type battle, like eternamax eternatus in the game, an arceus that has all the plates and can alter its type mid battle, would make a nice challenge.
By Anorak2023
#208054 I think being op should be up to the player. With an option to disable it in the settings for those who don't like it, it would be a great addition in my opinion
By 9Tales
#211804 I think it should be a creative-only item, similar to Waterdude's Wishing Piece.

My recommendation for the mechanics is that on Arceus' turn, Arceus' type changes to the type of the move it is using (similar to Protean) if Arceus is using a damaging move that isn't Judgement, and Arceus' type changes to a type that is super-effective against the opponent if Arceus is using Judgement. During the opponent's turn, Arceus' type changes to a type that is immune to or resists the opponent's move.

Yes, it is overpowered, but that's why it is a creative-only item. It would be interesting for a final boss situation on servers or maps. Players would be able to fight a Pokemon that not only has 120 base stats across the board but also changes their type constantly for STAB, super-effectiveness, and resistance.

I like the idea of the plates floating around Arceus.
By dhi2awesome
#211838 This suggestion was also started 14 months ago, so there's a lot of weirdness in this thread tbh
JOIN THE TEAM