By Ransacker
#208084 One of the big things with the 8.2 update was a new battle GUI that looks nicer(opinion) then the old one. However the new GUI has so many problems that the old one doesn't and the only real upgrade I see from the previous one is that we can scroll through each turn of a battle. The new GUI is slower and is more prone to freezing in my experience then on pre 8.2. Abilities such as intimidate/trace do not always properly display on the first turn (Never had this issue with the old GUI). Also the new GUI Is HORRIBLE for double battles as it no longer displays both mons HP (alongside the fact that you can't go back from the second mon to repick you're first mons move but that's always been a thing in this). So I ask/suggest that the new GUI be brought to at least the standard of the old one as it was much more functional then this one.

By Ruggit
#210101 Missclicks and poor design choices in this gui really ruin the experience for me, enough so to drive me to older versions of the mod until somebody changes something about this. Complete deal breaker, the benefit of raids isnt even close to making up for it. 100% support for this.
By SKyTheThunder
#210112 The UI is here to stay. However, it would be much more productive if you could detail your issues with it and provide constructive criticism so we can improve it. If we don't know what exactly you dislike about it, we can't do much...
JOIN THE TEAM